This week things have really come together for my website, and it's exciting to see it taking shape. It's kind of taking on a life of it's own during this creative process, and it's interesting to see the focus sharpening to a resource for teachers. I think I have some great resources to really help teachers. That's a great feeling. This summer when I began my core classes I wasn't really sure how to go about helping teachers, especially since I don't have an educational background. But I'm learning so many skills I can utilitze to assist them. I'm loving this!
I'm glad we had some time in Live Classroom to present. I hadn't done that before and I'm really grateful whenever I'm exposed to a new skill. The best part about it though was seeing my classmates websites. They have some terrific ideas and resources, and I jotted several links down quick to add to a listing I keep of great websites that could be of help to teachers. I really admire the professionalism and dedication of my classmates, and I aspire to their greatness. I wish I could tell the world how terrific teachers are, they just don't get the credit they so richly deserve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment