I love this! Building a website on Google was a perfect intro for me. It's a great site with simple tools. I even figured out how to set a custom color for my background. Really neat. I would like a few more capabilities, but hey, it's free! I think I'll use this to create a family website. That info would be great in Christmas cards this year. I wonder if I can pull it off in time...
The detailed directions on how to complete the assignment were so helpful, a life saver really. Thanks a million!! I would have been lost without them. It would have taken 10 times longer for me to hunt and peck through the process. As it was, I spent a couple of hours just fiddling with little changes, trying to get the site to look how I wanted. I didn't figure it all out, but I had fun trying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment