This week's assignment was the caption, and as I reflected on my work in this class over the semester, I'm just so proud of what I've accomplished. I know it's just a very simple website, but the most valuable part of the process is what you don't see. I really learned how to zero in on a need and how to design material to fill that need. That's huge for me. It was especially satisfying that I had designed a tutorial for teachers, as well as a research activity that children can participate in independently, so it doesn't require valuable classroom time to build skills. I think that's a great idea - kind of like the AR program for reading, but this is for research. I can't wait to see how it flies in a real school!
This has been one of my favorite classes, because I learned to much about effective design, of not only curriculum, but a website. I love getting every aesthetic and component just right, so it was a lot of fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment